Answered By: Carolyn F. Norman Last Updated: Jan 12, 2018 Views: 193
Four group study rooms are available at the Spectrum Library in
To reserve a room write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org , stop by the Help Desk, or call the Library at (858) 541-7900. Room reservations are subject to availability.
All rooms have whiteboards and 2 have projection units that you can connect to a laptop.
Room use is governed by the following policies:
- Rooms are available to current NU students only.
- Check in at desk. Room will remain locked until 2 or more group members arrive.
- 4 hour maximum reservation.
- Groups may not leave room unattended. Unattended rooms will be considered to have been vacated and will be made available for use by other groups.
- One reservation per group per day.
- Two reservations per seven day period.
- Single student usage is not permitted.
- Reservations will be canceled if groups are more than 15 minutes late.
- Drinks are allowed in sealed containers.
- Food is not permitted.