Answered By: Carolyn Norman Last Updated: Sep 22, 2015 Views: 345
Books Direct is a free book-requesting service for the
To use this service:
1) You must be a member of the
2) Please note that delivery is generally faster when sent to your local
Patrons living in the
3) Search the Library's online catalog to find what you need. Click on the item title to see an expanded record and look to see if the item is located in the "Circulating Stacks".
4) Then request books by submitting the online Books Direct Request Form.
5) Patrons may have a total of 15 books charged out at any one time, with a maximum of 5 books shipped per delivery.
6) If you have further questions, please call (858) 541-7900 and ask for the Circulation Department.
This service is only available to patrons residing in the continental
For additional information on the National University Library's Circulation Department services and policies, please consult our Circulation Research Guide.