Answered By: Carolyn Norman Last Updated: Sep 29, 2015 Views: 115
Start at the Library Catalog
In the search box enter one of the following:
- The subject or topic of interest
- The video title if you know a specific one you need
- Your course number (for example: ILD 260) to see items used previously in the class
The results for searches by title or course number should be largely comprised of items in video format. In the case of a subject or topic search you will want to “Refine” your results by choosing one of the video formats listed in the column to the right of the results list.
Streaming video items can be accessed anytime by both students and faculty. Just click on the title of the item to open up the record. Then click on the "CLICK HERE TO VIEW" link to the video, login and you are ready to show the video.
Videos in other formats (cassette, DVD, CD) may be previewed by students only in
Faculty, at all locations, wishing to check out items for their classes must reserve them through our video booking service.
- Media can be reserved as far ahead as two months and no less than 3 weekdays in advance. For more information, see the Video Circulation Policy
- Requests can be made using our online Video Booking Request Form.
- The following information is required:
- Your personal information: name, fax or e-mail address for request confirmation, daytime phone number, location of course
- Video/DVD information: date of use, VC or DV number, and the title.
Questions regarding video booking, should be directed to the Circulation Department at email@example.com.
For more information about our video collection visit the video information page by clicking the resources tab on the Faculty Research Guide.