Answered By: Carolyn Norman Last Updated: Jan 24, 2017 Views: 145
To find articles on your topic:
1. Start at EBSCO.
2. After logging in you'll be at the Choose Databases screen.
3. Log in with your 9 digit student ID
Password is your 6 digit birth date MMDDYY
4. Select the following databases (check the box on the left)
Academic Search Premier
Education Research Complete
5. Click continue at the bottom of the page and select Advanced Search on the new page.
6. Type in your terms
Connect synonyms with OR
7. Make sure you check the box for Scholarly and Peer Reviewed
Here is the link to the above search
After the TITLE of the article is a YELLOW post-it. Scroll over to see a Summary/Abstract of the article.
Notice the SUBJECT terms of relevant articles and the Subject: Thesaurus Terms on the left. (check a box to limit to that specific topic)
Use the terms to locate additional articles by searching again using those terms.
Click on Article Linker, PDF or HTML Full Text to View the Article
TO FIND BOOKS:
Start at the Library homepage
Click Library Catalog (on the left in the gray box)
Type in your term – Cyberbullying
Limit results to book or e-book on the right
If you are in the San Diego area you can come to the library to pick up books, if you need books mailed to your home or campus please complete the Books Direct Request form.
For additional information, please see the library Research Guide on Education.
If you need assistance or further help, please e-mail us at email@example.com