Answered By: Carolyn F. Norman Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 79
The library subscribes to UlrichsWeb Global Serials Directory., which is a reference for ALL information about a journal… including:
- if a journal is peer-reviewed or not
- where it is published
- former names of the journal
- editorial focus, scope, and sometimes a brief review of the journal
- where the journal is or has been indexed
- link to publisher's website where you may find tables of contents and sometimes new journal alert information
- records on ALL journals, magazines, serials, current and ceased; electronic and open source
- search by title, subject, peer-review, etc.
- reviews on most bibliographic indexes [databases], as these are serials
Ulrich’s is NOT an index to the articles in a journal.