Answered By: Jon Sleeper Last Updated: Jan 24, 2017 Views: 47
The best place to start on your topic is from Smart Search, which is the library's search engine. It is found on the library home page. Since most of our Education databases are EBSCO products, Smart Search is a good resource. The first step is to create a list of keywords:
- English as a Second Language
- Other terms, depending on your focus.
Combine terms as follows: Adults AND ( ESL OR English as a Second Language ) AND Pedagogy
Simply swap out terms for others you may encounter during your search. Click on the Advanced Smart Search link below and make the following selections in the search options
- Select Boolean/Phrase under Search Options.
- Uncheck Also Search Within The Full Text.
- Check both Full Text Online and Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals check boxes.
Enter the above suggestion in a single line, or each term on its own line. You will get a number of results. To access the articles click on the PDF Full Text links.